Terms and conditions
- These are electrical cars and children should be supervised whilst operating the car.
- Broken Gear Boxes – A number our cars have forward and reverse gears. Please instruct your child to stop the car prior to putting the car in reverse. As with a normal car you will damage/break the gears if you change from forward to reverse without stopping the car. We will send out spares to solve this problem if it happens by mistake but will not replace the car. The new gears need to be added into the motor and take about 5 minutes (5 screws to remove) to add.
- Should you encounter a problem with your purchase please contact us with your order details. When the fault has been diagnosed the replacement part will be sent for free in the via courier services if the car is still under warranty.
- Although we take all damages seriously we cannot replace every small non critical parts. Cosmetic damage of the car parts i.e. small blemishes or scratching on the body work – that don’t cause a safety issue will be treated as wear and tear and replacements will not be issued. These cars are made with plastic and you may notice small imperfections which are the plastic moulds and not actual dents.
- The vehicles can develop intermittent electrical issues on the add on features i.e radio / horn / music player which should be considered before choosing your model. These will not affect the driving of the vehicle and are not covered by warranty.
- For any item that is damaged that does not affect the safety of the car and the customer wants us to repair it then the customer will have to pay the postage costs back to the warehouse. We do this to keep costs down and provide long term low prices.
- Minor defects on Cars - We work with all of our suppliers to help them manufacture the best product they can and still keep a great price for our customers. During the intricate manufacturing process the plastic has to be bent and moulded which means the cars will have small indentations, light scratches and pressure marks on the body work where the machines are used. This does not affect the overall look of the car and so is not covered under warranty.
- Please note, in some rare scenarios the photos advertised on our website may vary slightly to the model you receive. The reason behind this is due to the fact that photos on our website are generally of the base model however we always pay extra to add all the optional upgrades to our models and during these upgrades some components may look different such as wheels, seats etc.However all the features advertised on our page are still included plus the overall shape and look of the car
- We offer 3 months parts replacement warranty for all products sold on our website. Warranty applies to the products for domestic use only.
- Warranty will only cover any manufacturing faults found in product at the time of purchase. Buyer must notify us immediately about any faults related to their products. Buyer must produce invoice in order to avail warranty services.
- In case of any part failure, we will post the replacement part to the buyer along with instructions detailing the replacement procedure. Alternatively, local customers can simply drop in their product and we will fix it as per our warranty policy. In cases where parts can't be replaced we will provide the replacement product wherever possible.
What is not covered under warranty?
- Batteries and battery chargers are not covered under warranty. Both of these parts are tested before being packed and unfair/careless usage can effect the performance of these parts. Please refer to our Battery maintenance blog, for instructions about how to make your battery last longer. (Please note just like any battery operated product the batteries require changing from time to time. The life of the battery depends on usage, frequency & storage and may vary)
- Cosmetic imperfections. As these cars are mass production and made of plastic, sometimes under manufacturing process and pressure there maybe some minor imperfections visible on the car. These minor cosmetic issues are also not covered under the warranty terms. We of course work with our suppliers to ensure the cars are made under the best condition and quality control is done at every step of the way.
- Faults caused due to incorrect installation of the car (i.e. motors incorrectly installed, or wires not connected). Please note in a scenario where the car has been returned to us for inspection and the fault has been found to be due to this issue, you will be offered for Cass Kids Toys to rectify it at a fee. Customers will also be liable for any transport costs.
- Physical damage. Cass Kids Toys does not cover broken parts, cosmetic and body damages that have been caused whilst the car is being used. In these scenarios as long as the spare part is replaceable, we will order a new part and send to you at a cost.
- Battery faults are not covered under our warranty policy as majority of the problems caused by the end user due to under or overcharging. for single battery cars please ensure you charge between 8-12 hours per charge. for double battery cars between 12-15 hours per charge.
- We make every effort to ensure that the service we provide is as efficient and effective as possible. However, if you do have a complaint about a product or our service, then e-mail our customer services department info@Casskidscars.com. We will acknowledge a complaint within 24 hours and our customer services department will endeavor to resolve the complaint as quickly possible keeping you informed at all times. All complaints will be confidential and treated fairly.
- We put all of our efforts into ensuring a safe product experience. However, Cass Kids Cars is not liable for any indirect injury or loss caused from the sale of any product.
- By purchasing an item through our websites or our affiliate sales mediums such as Ebay, Gumtree, or any other third party, you agree to our terms and conditions of sale as stated above.
WHAT can be returned?
Returns will be accepted if buyer has received wrong product or product that does not match the description of purchased item.
Returns for products will be accepted if product is found to have any manufacturing fault.
Please not that products that have been opened will not be eligible for refund/return due to change of mind/needs of customer. Please contact us to discuss your refund circumstances.
In a scenario where the product is to be returned for replacement or refund under warranty, Cass kids toys will look after the faulty car and transport cost, however our customers are liable for ensuring the product is made transport safe by either placing it in original boxing or alternative packaging.
WHEN do items need to be returned by?
Any faults with items must be reported with in 7 working days of receiving the product.
HOW do customers return items?
Customers will be responsible to pay for the shipment back to our warehouse.
SHIPPING for returns?
Shipping cost will not be refunded under any circumstances.