Battery and battery charger are critical part of your ride on car. Although all our products have been manufectured to the best industry standards but it matters a lot to look after the battery of your car to prolong it's life. You can significantly extend the life of your ride on car battery by following these simple rules. Please note that these are general rules and you must refer to your toy manual for precise care instructions for your toy.
- The first charge of your ride on car generally requires at least 20-24 hours of constant charging. It is highly recomended to not use your ride on car before fully charging it.
- After first full charge, all subsequent charges should be for 8 - 12 hours.
- Any charge time (except the first charge) must not exceed 12 hours unless it is mentioned in the manual of your specific product.
- It is best practice to charge your ride on car battery to the full before putting it to the storage.
- If ride on car is not being used for longer periods then you must charge the battery at least once a month, to keep the battery in optimum condition.
Please keep in mind that these are general care instructions for ride on car battery. You must follow the specific charging times as mentioned in the manual of your specific product.